View the Violation Countdown Timer
From the Dashboard, the circular bar that wraps around of the outside of the center HOS dial will change colors, as a driver approaches an on-duty violation.
The blue bar above the status tiles, with the colored lines, is the violation countdown bar.
The following color codes indicate the amount of time before you will be violating on-duty rules:
- Green - 2 or more hours until on-duty violation
- Yellow - Less than 2 hours until on-duty violation
- Orange - Between 29 min to .01 seconds until on-duty violation
- Red - Currently in on-duty violation
- Grey - Resting in off-duty status (sleeper berth, personal conveyance, etc.)